Japanese Tea Garden hidden gem has a tea house inside. During the springtime, there are a lot of cherry blossom trees nearby, as well as inside.
Bloom season is March 15-April 15.
Japanese Tea Garden, Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, San Francisco, CA, United States
[As of 2017]
– March-October: 9:00am – 6:00pm
– November-February: 9:00 – 4:45pm
– Free every Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings before 10:00am
Cash and Credit Accepted.
– Adults: $8 Non-Residents, $6 Residents
– Youth 12-17: $6
– Seniors 65+: $6 Non-Residents, $3 Residents
– Children 5-11: $2
– Children under 4: Free
PUBLIC RESTROOMS: Yes
BEST TIME TO VISIT: Spring, Summer, Autumn
WHAT TO WEAR: Casual clothing and shoes
CHILDREN-FRIENDLY: Yes, with adult supervision